- State the basic components and properties of concrete
- Describe how concrete is placed and cured
- Explain the physical and chemical mechanisms of concrete degradation
- Identify common concrete defects
- Recall how concrete commonly deteriorates
- Explain the most commonly used coating systems used on concrete substrates
- Discuss the most common concrete surface preparation methods
- Summarize how to repair surface irregularities and concrete joints and cracks
- Discuss the most common concrete coating application methods
- Summarize how to apply/install coatings to concrete substrates
- Recognize the most common concrete coating inspection instrumentation
- Recall the testing methods used to determine coating integrity
To receive a training Certificate of Completion and professional development hours (PDHs) students must successfully complete the entire course, including each learning activity. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the AMPP ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
Upon successful completion of the end of module assessment, students will receive a printable certificate of completion and 8 PDHS.