- Introduction to NAVSEA Standard Item 009-32
- Surface preparation criteria
- Coating application criteria
- Inspection and documentation criteria
- Tables 1-9: Criteria for options for different specific vessel areas
- Exercises on navigating the standard item and its tables and ASTM F718 product data sheets
Each participant will access the course materials and complete the exercises online. The written exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. To receive a certificate and CEUs, you must complete all modules and exercises and attain at least 70% on the exam. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the AMPP ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
End of course exam
Upon successful completion of the end of module assessment, students will receive a printable certificate of completion.