Tackle coating and corrosion issues in your region
Join us as AMPP (formerly NACE International and SSPC) for a technical program that unites different areas from across the corrosion industry, including cathodic protection, DC/AC current interference, in-line inspections, coating failures, and corrosion under insulation, and offers real case-based corrosion issues, testing, and remediations as well as the latest technologies that can be used today.
Who will you meet at AMPP Central Conference?
- 400-500 people from across the Central United States
- 60% of attendees are AMPP members
Our attendees come from:
- Department of Transportation
- Upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas facilities
- Inspection equipment and service providers
- Coatings manufacturing, equipment, application, and inspection providers
- Cathodic Protection equipment and service providers
- Energy providers
Job titles of our attendees include:
- Business development directors and managers
- Managers – asset integrity, facility, construction, and sales
- Engineers – asset, corrosion, reliability, metallurgical, and pipeline integrity
- Cathodic protection/corrosion technicians
- Operations directors and managers
- Coatings applicator or inspector
Full Conference registration to the conference includes access to the exhibit hall, all technical presentations, professional development hours, welcome reception and networking events, and lunch on Tuesday. A copy of approved presentations will be provided to registered attendants.
|Advance - End August 18, 2022
|Exhibit Hall Only**
*For student registration, contact [email protected].
**Exhibit hall only registration can be purchased onsite.
Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center
6808 South 107th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74133
Deadline for hotel registration: September 2, 2022
Book Your Room
Rates: Single/Double - $115 USD
The Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center provides first-class amenities including an array of guest rooms to suit your needs. The onsite restaurant, Cyprus Grille offers delicious meals and cocktails to make a perfect end to your evening. Visit their website to view a full list of amenities and nearby attractions.
Travel discount - Learn more
Attendees of the AMPP Central Conference want to learn about the latest products and services in corrosion prevention and mitigation. This gives exhibiting companies the opportunity to showcase how their products and services can be effective in assisting with these concerns.
Exhibit fee includes
- 8x10 exhibit space (includes one 6’ ft table and two chairs)
- 1 full conference registration
- 1 tent card displaying your company name
- Company name listed on floor plan located on conference website
Price: $550 USD
Book Your Booth Floorplan Exhibitor Kit
Additional booth attendants may register for the full conference registration fee of $275.
Start by clicking the “Reserve Your Booth” link and a new booking tab will open.
In the new tab click “click to start”, follow the instructions (company name and contact information), select your booth.
Please note: The booth coordinator and the person signing the electronic contract must match.
You should receive a confirmation shortly after you reserve your booth. If you are needing to change a booth size or have any questions, please contact David Briley.
Sponsorships provide the opportunity for top companies to stay at the forefront of decision-makers’ and conference attendees’ minds. The AMPP Central Conference assists exhibitors with their brand awareness by offering additional ways to catch attendees’ attention through Sponsorships.
For more sponsorship information, please contact Jane Brown at [email protected].
Conference Chair: Levi Lee – Highridge Corrosion
Conference Co-Chair: Matt Waldrop – Tulsa Chapter Chair
Technical Program Chair: Matt Archer – Magellan Midstream
Technical Program Co Chair: Don Olson – IRT
Technical Program Committee Members
Micah Barr – Oneok
Taylor Ganong – Williams
Jared Wesolowski – Onegas
Wes Sanford – AXIOS
Josh Johnston - Matcor
Pat McDaris – MESA
Jane Brown – Brown Corrosion – Central Area Committee