AMPP Emerging Leaders Alliance
AMPP is a member of the Emerging Leaders Alliance Conference (ELA), a partnership among leading engineering and science-based organizations that provides high quality training for the development of future great leaders.
Each year, AMPP along with other engineering and scientific organizations, sponsor the young professional registrants chosen to attend ELA’s annual conference.
If you are a young professional looking to improve your leadership skills or are currently a manager trying to change your company’s culture, the ELA conference can teach you how to be the influencing factor in accomplishing your personal or corporate goals.
The 2023 Emerging Leaders Alliance Conference will be held on 25-27 September 2023 (Monday – Wednesday) at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pa., USA
Requirements and eligibility:
- Must be current AMPP member in good standing
- Work full-time in the corrosion industry
- Age 30 years or younger (students NOT included)
- Ages 31 – 35 may be considered if they have 5 years or less experience in the corrosion industry
- Complete the application form
- Include a Letter of Support from the direct supervisor of current employer indicating company’s endorsement of your participation
AMPP’s sponsorship* of your conference registration is a $1500 USD value! Apply today.
*Upon selection, a refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
*Travel and lodging expenses are not included.
For questions about how you can take advantage of this program, contact:
Ingrid Furtado, Membership Engagement Specialist
E-mail: ELA@ampp.org | Ingrid.Furtado@ampp.org
Phone: +1 281 228 6282