AMPP Emerging Leaders Alliance
AMPP is a member of the Emerging Leaders Alliance Conference (ELA), a partnership among leading engineering and science-based organizations that provides high quality training for the development of future great leaders.
Each year, AMPP along with other engineering and scientific organizations, sponsor the young professional registrants chosen to attend ELA’s annual conference.
If you are a young professional looking to improve your leadership skills or are currently a manager trying to change your company’s culture, the ELA conference can teach you how to be the influencing factor in accomplishing your personal or corporate goals.
The next Emerging Leaders Alliance Conference is scheduled for September 2022 in Pittsburgh, PA. Check the ELA website for topics covered as they become available.
Application deadline for the 2022 conference is June 15, 2022.
Requirements and eligibility:
- Must be current AMPP member in good standing
- Work full-time in the corrosion industry
- Age 30 years or younger (students NOT included)
- Ages 31 – 35 may be considered if they have 5 years or less experience in the corrosion industry
- Complete the application form
- Include a Letter of Support from the direct supervisor of current employer indicating company’s endorsement of your participation
AMPP’s sponsorship* of your conference registration is a $1500 USD value! Apply today.
*Upon selection, a refundable deposit is required to hold your spot
*Travel and lodging expenses are not included
For questions about how you can take advantage of this program, contact:
Ingrid Furtado, Membership Engagement Specialist
Phone: +1 281-228-6282