- Collect data for used for the evaluation and monitoring of a pipeline corrosion integrity plan
- Recognize pipeline anomalies
- Recommend solutions for resolving technical issues “in the ditch”
- Evaluate a pipeline in-service using ECDA and ICDA methods and techniques
- Recognize problems “in the ditch” and be able to collect the data necessary for further engineering evaluation
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
End of course exam
A written exam is administered at the end of the course and is included as part of your course registration. Use the P-CAFT exam preparation guide to prepare.