- Describe the effects of stray current, AC voltage, and telluric currents on metallic structures
- Recognize coating types and curing mechanisms
- Detect stray current, AC interference, and telluric current
- Recognize deleterious effects of AC and DC interference
- Mitigate and monitor AC and DC interference
- Predict AC interference
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
End of course exam
A written exam is administered at the end of the course and is included as part of your course registration.