- Describe the effects of stray current, AC voltage, and telluric currents on metallic structures
- Recognize coating types and curing mechanisms
- Detect stray current, AC interference, and telluric current
- Recognize deleterious effects of AC and DC interference
- Mitigate and monitor AC and DC interference
- Predict AC interference
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the NACE International ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
End of course exam
A written exam is administered at the end of the course and is included as part of your course registration.