Explore new ways to tackle coating and corrosion issues
Join AMPP (formally NACE International and SSPC) at AMPP Eastern Conference. This technical program brings together industry professionals in coatings and corrosion to connect on issues directly impacting the Eastern US.
Take advantage of a one-day rectifier class that teaches students the operation, functions, and basic rectifier troubleshooting steps.
Who will you meet at AMPP Eastern Conference?
- 200-250 people from across the Eastern United States
- 60% of attendees are AMPP members
Our attendees come from:
- Upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas facilities and asset owners
- Cathodic Protection equipment and service providers
- Inspection equipment and service providers
- Coatings manufacturing, equipment, application, and inspection providers
- Inspection equipment and service providers
- Utility Operators
- Department of Transportation
Job titles of our attendees include:
- Business development directors and managers
- Managers - asset integrity, facility, construction, and sales
- Engineers - asset, corrosion, reliability, metallurgical, and pipeline integrity
- Cathodic protection/corrosion technicians
- Operations directors and managers
- Coatings applicator or inspector
Share your expertise
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to share your experience, research, and ideas with industry leaders and professionals in corrosion and coatings across your region.
Call for abstracts
Deadline for Abstracts: May 20, 2022
Deadline for Presentation: September 23, 2022
Abstracts can be submitted on the following topics:
Cathodic Protection/Other Corrosion Topics - Submit abstract
- A/C Mitigation
- Impressed Current Design
- Anode Selection for Non-Homogenic Soils
- Pipeline Current Mapping
- D/C Interference
- Internal Corrosion testing/monitoring/treatment
- Fundamentals of Cathodic Protection
- Basic CP Measurements
- CP Surveys (CIS/DCVG/ACVG)
- Direct Examinations/Pipe Inspections
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC)
- The 100 Millivolt Polarization Criteria, When to Use it and When Not to Use It
- AC and DC Coupon Technology
Coatings - Submit abstract
- Exterior Pipeline and Tank Coatings and Paints
- Interior Coatings and Paints
- Coatings for Buried Service
- Atmospheric Coatings and Inspections
- High and Low-Temperature Coatings
- Bridge Coatings
- Marine Application Coatings
- Coating Application Processes
- Coating Testing and Inspection
- Metallic Surface Inspections and surface Preparations
- New Equipment, Coatings, and Inspection Techniques
- Surface Contamination Testing Methods
- Surface Cleaning and Blasting
Full conference registration includes access to the exhibit hall, all technical presentations, a copy of the presentation, professional development hours, networking events, and lunch on Thursday.
|Advance - End August 18, 2022
|Exhibit Hall Only**
*For student registration, contact email@example.com.
**Exhibit hall only registration can be purchased onsite.
Tampa Marriott Water Street
505 Water Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Deadline for hotel registration: October 5, 2022
Single/Double - $239 USD
Triple - $259 USD
Quad - $279 USD
Reserve your room
Standard Rate Government Rate
Enjoy spacious, modern hotel rooms with views of the water or the Tampa skyline. It is conveniently located near the Riverwalk, Florida Aquarium, Amalie Arena, Sparkman Wharf, and the convention center. The Tampa Marriott offers first-class amenities including a rooftop pool, fitness area, restaurants, and over 20 event spaces.
Attendees of the AMPP Eastern Conference want to learn about the latest products and services in corrosion prevention and coatings. This gives exhibiting companies the opportunity to showcase how their products and services can be effective in assisting with these concerns.
Tabletop exhibit fee includes
- Tabletop exhibit space* (includes one 6 ft. table and two chairs)
- 1 full conference registration
- 1 tent card displaying your company name
- Company name listed on floor plan located on conference web site
Price: $550 USD
Book Your Booth Floorplan
Additional booth attendants may register for the full conference registration fee of $275.
Start by clicking the “Reserve Your Booth” link and a new booking tab will open.
In the new tab click “click to start”, follow the instructions (company name and contact information), select your booth.
Please note: The booth coordinator and the person signing the electronic contract must match.
You should receive a confirmation shortly after you reserve your booth. If you are needing to change a booth size or have any questions, please contact David Briley.
*Tabletop rules and regulations will apply for this conference.
Sponsorships provide the opportunity for top companies to stay at the forefront of decision-makers’ and conference attendees’ minds. The AMPP Eastern Conference assists exhibitors with their brand awareness by offering additional ways to catch attendees’ attention through Sponsorships.
For more sponsorship information, please contact Stephanie Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Chair: Stephanie Decker, Tinker & Rasor
Coatings Technical Program Chair: Cindy Patton, LifeLast, Inc. – Seal for Life Industries
Coatings Technical Program Co-Chair: Keith Boswell, National Pipeline Services
Corrosion Technical Program Chair: Don Olson, IRT (Integrated Rectifier Technologies, Inc.)
Corrosion Technical Program Co-Chair: Billy Lathero, Florida Gas Transmission (Energy Transfer)
Advisor: Jane Brown, Brown Corrosion