Membership Terms of Content Use
Your membership benefit includes access to:
- 1996 to current annual conference* (AMPP, NACE, SSPC) technical papers (*12 months post-event)
- standards based on your type of membership (excludes ISO adopted standards)
Please note the following conditions related to your access:
- Access is provided as a resource library to search, select, and download based on your specific needs.
- You acknowledge that all content made available to you by AMPP is licensed, not sold or assigned to you, and that AMPP remains the sole owner of all such content.
- The right that AMPP grants to you to use and access this content is for you as a single user for your own personal, non-public reference use. Your AMPP ID’s and passwords cannot be shared with any other individual or entity.
- All content is AMPP’s intellectual property, protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- No part of these publications may be shared, reproduced, republished, distributed, sublicensed, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of AMPP.
- Mass downloading of excessive amounts of conference/technical papers or standards is not permitted. Nor is the reselling of conference/technical papers or standards permitted. This information is for your use in the context of your specific work.
- AMPP reserves the right to review metrics on content downloads and can restrict access if it deems that you are downloading excessive amounts of content or that the service is being used other than its intended purpose, as determined at AMPP’s discretion.
- You may not modify or create any derivative works of AMPP content, or remove, alter, or obscure any credits or proprietary rights notices on the content.
- You may not use AMPP content for any unlawful, tortious, malicious, or infringing purpose, and you may not use or reference AMPP content to create, develop, improve, or otherwise contribute to any service or material which performs substantially the same function as AMPP’s content.
- If you do not abide by these conditions in your use of the content, you are not permitted to download or use the content, and your continued use in violation of these terms shall constitute infringement of AMPP’s intellectual property and other proprietary rights.