Reenvisioned, Redesigned, and Redefined just for you.
We are thrilled to present the revamped AMPP homepage, reflecting our renewed commitment to serving our members and the wider community. This transformation has been driven by our vision to create a homepage that fosters community, connectivity and prioritizes the needs and feedback of you, our members and customers.
Alan Thomas, our CEO, encapsulates the essence of this update with his thoughts, “The redesigned AMPP homepage is a testament to our dedication to keeping pace with industry demands and prioritizing the voices of our members. We've listened attentively to our member’s feedback, and this fresh interface reflects our collective efforts to enhance accessibility, navigation, and content relevance. Together, we're charting a course toward a more user-centric AMPP experience, and this is only the start. We have long-term plans to make our content more accessible, usable, and mobile.”
Visit New Homepage
What to expect from the new homepage:
- Refined Design: Experience a sleek, member-focused homepage layout, ensuring swift access to popular content and reducing the need to navigate through menus.
- Direct Access Links: We’ve heard your feedback and now offer immediate homepage links to your most frequently visited pages.
- Engagement Opportunities: Join a committee, learn more about EMERG, See how you can be part of AMPP’s advocacy initiatives and more under the “Get More from AMPP” section.
- Latest Updates at Your Fingertips: Stay in the loop with “What’s New” and access the latest AMPP podcasts, webcasts, industry news and more, all readily accessible with just one click.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Discover a wealth of ways to get involved, contribute, and make a difference within our community, suitable for every career stage.
- Opportunities and Discussions: Scroll down to “Featured Jobs” for job openings, engage in “Communities of Interest Discussions” for member interactions, and plan your next networking outing with “Chapter Events.”
And this is just the beginning!
Throughout the coming months, you can expect to see more changes to the website in various areas, like the AMPP Chapter section, as we continue to evaluate the needs of our members, customers and the industry and improve and evolve your online experience.
We encourage you to look and explore the new features and see what AMPP has to offer. As we continue to evolve, your experience with AMPP remains a priority. Together, let's shape an AMPP experience that truly resonates with its community.
Visit New Homepage Give Us Your Feedback