Military and Defense

View Only
last person joined: one month ago 

The Military and Defense Technical Community of Interest is a group of people (both AMPP members and nonmembers) who have come together for the purpose of furthering a common cause by sharing wisdom, knowledge, information, and/or data for military assets that are utilized by the Dept of Defense.
Expand all | Collapse all

NAVSEA - Ships Corrosion Control Design Practice Criteria Manual (T9070-B1-DPC-010/630-1)

• 1.  NAVSEA - Ships Corrosion Control Design Practice Criteria Manual (T9070-B1-DPC-010/630-1)

Posted 09-06-2023 08:29 PM

Hi All,

I was doing some research earlier today and came across reference to NAVSEA Ships Corrosion Control Design Practice Criteria Manual (T9070-B1-DPC-010/630-1). I tried looking around, but could not find the document or where to access it. Has anyone reviewed this document, or know where one can obtain a copy?

Thanks,

Brendan Croom

------------------------------
    Brendan Croom
    Staff Materials Engineer
    Sunnyvale CA
    +14087353349

• 2.  RE: NAVSEA - Ships Corrosion Control Design Practice Criteria Manual (T9070-B1-DPC-010/630-1)

Posted 09-06-2023 08:34 PM

Brendan,

I believe this is the document NRL wrote. I have a draft version for review but not the final. If someone else doesn't have it I can put you in touch with someone who can send it to you. Thanks.

Patrick Cassidy
    Senior Corrosion Consultant
    Elzly Technology Corporation
    Reston VA
    +15408506112
    pcassidy@elzly.com