The EMERG Student Outreach Program is offering a Student and Young Professionals (SYP) Track at the AMPP Conference + Expo. We are offering the opportunity for members of “generation next” to sign up for 30-minute career coaching sessions with industry experts. Come share your time and expertise and provide guidance to a young attendee who is still in school or just starting out in the industry.
We will be offering 30-minute time slots between the hours of 3-5 pm on Tuesday, March 21st and 2-4 pm on Wednesday, March 22nd. Volunteers may sign up for a maximum of 2 shifts (1 hour) each day.
Exhibit Hall; AMPP Annual Conference + Expo; Denver, Colorado
Some Characteristics of a good Career Coach:
- Relevant expertise and knowledge of the materials protection industry
- Enthusiasm for sharing that expertise and knowledge
- Passion for investing in others
- Values ongoing learning and growth in the field
- Able to provide guidance and constructive feedback
- Willingness to further develop the mentor-mentee relationship
- Must be available on-site at the conference in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday, March 21st and/or Wednesday, March 22nd.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years in a professional role in the materials protection field.