Program Committees: The purpose of each Program Committee is to provide strategic oversight of, and direction to, the assigned programmatic area. In furtherance of this purpose, they:
*Applying as a volunteer requires you to have your free account set up. Setting up your account is easy and only takes 3 quick steps!
- Provide strategic oversight and direction for the products, programs, and services
- Provide recommendations to the Board of Directors on future initiatives, strategies, and proposed investments
- Receive input and guidance from the AMPP Global Center Board of Directors about key gaps, desired areas of focus, industry needs and overarching AMPP direction
- Surface issues that require Board / Executive Staff consideration and action
The Technical Program Committee shall oversee the programs and initiatives intended to provide or enhance technical understanding (except for education/training& standards).
The time commitment will vary between committees. Generally, applicants should expect quarterly meetings of the full committee with some committee work occurring between meetings. Almost all committee meetings will occur virtually so as to enable greater global participation and lower the financial burden of travel. Committee Chairs may decide to hold an in-person meeting, yet it is expected that all meetings will allow virtual participation. Qualifications:
- General understanding of AMPP’s governing documents and organizational structure.
- Leadership skills, such as, the ability to achieve consensus, team building and facilitation, and the ability to set achievable strategies and goals.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reflect the global nature of the organization
If selected, must sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA).