Who should attend
- Civil or structural engineers
- Specialty contractors
- Construction materials supplier
- Asset managers
- Maintenance planners
- Characteristics of cement and concrete
- Concrete deterioration mechanisms
- Corrosion of steel in concrete
- Assessment, diagnosis, repair, and protection of concrete
- Cathodic protection (CP) of reinforced concrete
- Other electrochemical methods
- Preventative measures for new concrete
No prior training or experience is required.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
End of course exam
A written exam is administered at the end of the course and is included as part of your course registration.