Rising Leaders Award
The Rising Leaders Award is awarded annually in recognition of a full-time student member, under the age of 30, who helps support and drive the mission of AMPP, as well as demonstrates outstanding service through academics, engagement, leadership, active participation, and dedication to the Association.
Each nominee is required to have a Nomination form and one Recommendation form submitted by the December 31st deadline in order to be considered.
- Current member of AMPP in good standing
- Under the age of 30 at time of application
- Full-time student at an accredited college/university, including 2-year colleges
- Shows passion for and has already made strides to demonstrate exceptional leadership potential through participation with AMPP, their university, local student group, or their local Chapter.
- Shows promise in making significant future contributions to the materials protection field.
Who can nominate
- Candidates can self-nominate
- AMPP members in good standing
- AMPP Chapters
- AMPP Board or Committee Members
- Professors familiar with nominee’s work and participation within AMPP
Recognition & benefits
- Recognition in person at the EMERGing Leaders Bash
- Recognition award
- Monetary award, including a $500 honorarium and $1,500 travel stipend to attend the AMPP spring conference in person
Nominate Someone Today