Mechanism Assessment

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

The Mechanism Assessment Technical Community of Interest is a group of people (both AMPP members and nonmembers) who have come together for the purpose of furthering a common cause by sharing wisdom, knowledge, information, and/or data for collecting, assessing, and disseminating information related to understanding corrosion and cracking mechanisms.
Expand all | Collapse all

Speaker for the TC05 Mechanism Assessment Information Exchange Meeting - AMPP 2024

• 1.  Speaker for the TC05 Mechanism Assessment Information Exchange Meeting - AMPP 2024

Posted 01-04-2024 04:16 PM

Please contact me if you have a topic related to Mechanism Assessment that you would like to present during AMPP 2024 in New Orleans.  We are looking for two 20 minute informal presentations to foster discussions in this area.  The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 6th between 8 and 9 am.

Thanks,

Jose Vera

jose.vera@dnv.com

------------------------------
    Jose Vera
    Senior Principal Engineer
    DNV
    Katy TX
    +12813961743

• 2.  RE: Speaker for the TC05 Mechanism Assessment Information Exchange Meeting - AMPP 2024

Posted 01-07-2024 10:25 PM

Dear Jose,

I would like to stir discussion on "The impact of adding acetic acid on SSC and SCC of CS and CRA".

Please let me know if this fits into your program.

Kind regards,

Yahya 

Yahya T. Al-Janabi
    Aramco
    Dhahran
    yahya.janabi@aramco.com