Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for developing corrosion prevention and control policies or plans, including:
- Public and private facility owners
- Procurement officers
- Project managers
- Understand the mechanisms of corrosion
- Understand the costs of corrosion across industry
- Recognize the importance of corrosion prevention and control planning
- Recognize the purpose of the CPC planning standard
- Identify the different components of the standard
- Identify the items or topics that should be addressed during CPC planning
- Possess a fundamental understanding of how this standard can be utilized as an effective tool during CPC planning
No prior training or experience is required.
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the NACE International ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.
Students will earn a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the eCourse.
All NACE online courses are subscription-based for a period of one year from the date of registration and are non-refundable. Students have access to the course and any corresponding materials for one year and must complete all course work within that one year time frame before the subscription expires.