Land (Rail)

View Only
last person joined: 2 months ago 

The Land (Rail) Technical Community of Interest is a group of people (both AMPP members and nonmembers) who have come together for the purpose of furthering a common cause by sharing wisdom, knowledge, information, and/or data for promoting the development of techniques to extend the life of land transportation rail equipment.

Standards and Technical Exchange 2022

• 1.  Standards and Technical Exchange 2022

Posted 10-03-2022 12:15 PM

I wanted to send this message as a reminder that the upcoming Standards and Technical Exchange conference is being held from October 30th – November 2nd in Tampa, FL. I hope you are planning to attend the conference in person or virtually. The Technical Committee 04 Transportation will be holding a meeting on Wednesday, November 2nd from 8:00 am – 12:00. We are planning to have a few presentations during the meeting along with open discussions on each of our Technical Communities of Interest, which include Bridge, Rail, Marine, Regulatory, Concrete, and Construction. I hope you can attend this meeting either in person or virtually. If you would like to present on a topic that is related to our committee, please reach out to me at tserdenes@gpinet.com.

Information on this conference can be found at AMPP Standards and Technical Exchange - AMPP

Thank you,

Tony Serdenes

Chair – TC 04 Transportation

------------------------------
    Antonios Serdenes
    GPI
    Bel Air MD
    +14108248515
    ------------------------------