Who should attend
Individuals responsible for implementation and/or management of an integrity program for a pipeline system with an emphasis on integrity verification and maintenance optimization.
- Collect data for used for the evaluation and monitoring of a pipeline corrosion integrity plan
- Describe ILI and its relationship to overall integrity assessment
- Recall relevant industry standards, regulations and best practices
- Recognize the types of ILI technologies and the benefits and limitations of each
- Select an appropriate ILI technology for a given situation
- Define the responsibilities of the operator and/or service provider
- Be aware of safety and operations associated with running an ILI tool
- Describe the basics of ILI data analysis
- Respond to and use ILI findings for run verification, remediation and/or repair
2 years of pipeline inspection or integrity management experience
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
Visit NACE International Institute for individual certification requirements. Requirements are specific to each certification and may include a combination of exams, application, course completion, work experience and proof of educational achievements. All certification and renewal applicants will be required to complete the NACE International ethics training program OR an equivalent training and provide proof of completion as part of the certification application or renewal process.