- Collect data for used for the evaluation and monitoring of a pipeline corrosion integrity plan
- Describe ILI and its relationship to overall integrity assessment
- Recall relevant industry standards, regulations and best practices
- Recognize the types of ILI technologies and the benefits and limitations of each
- Select an appropriate ILI technology for a given situation
- Define the responsibilities of the operator and/or service provider
- Be aware of safety and operations associated with running an ILI tool
- Describe the basics of ILI data analysis
- Respond to and use ILI findings for run verification, remediation and/or repair
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written or online exam is required to earn a certificate of completion.