- Interpret integrity related data
- Select and perform an overall integrity assessment on a pipeline system
- Describe remediation activities and repair methods
- Perform threat identification and assessment
- Recall CFR 49 and integrity requirements
- Perform post integrity assessment risk analysis
- Calculate and quantify risk
- Recommend solutions to company management on risk management issues
- Perform integrity management planning
Successful completion of the course is required to earn a certificate of course completion. Requirements are specific to each course and may include a combination of attendance, daily assessments, activities, quizzes, or knowledge checks.
End of course exam
Successful completion of the written or online exam is required to earn a certificate of completion. Use the PCIM Exam Preparation Guide to prepare for the end of course exam.