Research Community

View Only
last person joined: 9 days ago 

This community is a way for Research Professionals (Academic, Industry, and Government) who are active within the Materials Protection and Performance industries to connect with peers globally and further the engagement and participation within the AMPP Research Program.
Expand all | Collapse all

Volunteers Request for 2024 Student Poster Session Judges

• 1.  Volunteers Request for 2024 Student Poster Session Judges

Posted 01-15-2024 04:25 PM
    Hi Everyone
    I hope you all had a good winter break and Happy New Year!

It is the time of the year again when we are looking for judges for the Student Poster Session (SPS) at the AMPP Annual Conference 2024. The Student Poster Competition is sponsored by the Research Program Committee (RPC) at each annual conference. First, I'd like to personally thank you for supporting AMPP and RPC. Our student poster session could not exist if it were not for dedicated members like you. As AMPP Annual Conference 2024 is fast approaching, I want to reach out to you again to determine your interest in serving as a student poster judge. I know most of you have conflicts with your students presenting at SPS. But we can work around that. If you are not attending or are not available to serve but know a colleague, former postdocs, and students who would be interested in judging, please forward this message to promote the student poster session at the AMPP Annual Conference 2024.

I have CC'd the SPS chair, Thu Addis (thutran.addis@bp.com), Vice-Chair, Christopher Alexander (clalexa2@usf.edu), and Past Chair, Saba Esmaaely (Saba.Esmaeely@dnv.com). Please contact them if you have any questions. 

Thanks

-Raghu

------------------------------
    Raghu Srinivasan
    University of Alaska Anchorage
    Anchorage AK
    +19077864815

• 2.  RE: Volunteers Request for 2024 Student Poster Session Judges

Posted 01-16-2024 08:05 AM

Hi Raghu:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to volunteer this year. It just takes time away from other things I want to do at the conference and my legs get really numb when I stand around a lot. I think the posters are always educational for me, so will see you there.

Narasi Sridhar
    CCBW
    MC Consult LLC
    Temecula CA
    +16147878249