MR0175/ISO 15156 Virtual Workshop
Designed to help you and your company prevent corrosion stress cracking in H₂S containing oil production environments, MR0175/ISO 15156 standard is the most popular and referenced standard for cracking prevention using material selection.
This two-day online workshop will help you to better understand how the standard can be implemented to improve the quality of your company’s assets and what you can do to comply with the standard to avoid costly equipment failures, minimize the health and safety risk to the public, personnel, and the environment and increase your business opportunities.
About the standard
Top reasons to attend:
- Prevent costly equipment failure due to corrosion damage in H₂S containing environments.
- Master the latest requirements for materials in H₂S oil production environments.
- Establish best practices for materials qualification testing requirements for your company with detailed examples from the leading expert on the standard.
- Network with peers and colleagues and build your contact list to expand potential business opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Entry-level materials/metallurgical engineers
- Mid-career materials/metallurgical engineers new to the oilfield
- Manufacturers of metallic components for oilfield equipment
- Purchasers of finished metallic components
- Oilfield service company design engineers and mechanical designers
- Drilling and production company employees involved in tubing and casing program specification and completion design
- Attendance to the live two-day workshop
- Access to the workshop recording up to 30 days post-workshop
- Copy of the presentation slides
- Up to six (6) Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
NOTE: We are in the process of back adopting the 2020 version of ISO 15156 as the ANSI/NACE MR0175 standard. We will advise when the new version is available for purchase.
Workshops are offered in two time zones. Register for the session that fits your schedule.
Session I - Eastern Hemisphere
Register – Session I
September 20-21, 2022
08:00 - 11:00 BST
Registration closes on September 19.
Session II - Western Hemisphere
Register – Session II
September 28-29, 2022
08:00 - 11:00 CDT
Registration closes on September 27.
Registration on the day is not available. All registration fees must be received before the start of the workshop.
For inquiries, please contact Reygie de Borja.